Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ponytail Hat

So I finally finished my ponytail hat (although I think I will have to cut the buttons and sew them on again as they are crooked).  And of course it's too warm out tomorrow to wear my nice warm hat.  I started the crown decreases too early as I like hats to cover my earlobes and I didn't CO enough (I wanted to wrap it more around my head so the buttons wouldn't be hidden by long hair).  I found these buttons and don't the colors match perfectly?
I was working on the matching mittens for the Lovers Mittens, but I just had to finish this hat.  Then I also started another
 Lovers Mittens for this awesome woman to thank her (and her boyfriend)    for being such great hosts.  I hope to finish it this weekend.
I also finished my Feb Monthly KAL (I need to weave in the ends so I don't have a picture yet).  The design was ok, but once again I don't feel like it pops out.  I must be doing something wrong.  When I have some time, I'll ask someone.

No comments: